Ag Gov Pump on the Street?

My 13mm Doesnt even have an ag gov and its not streetable at all... Its just so touchy...

LostnWalmarts "baby truck" sounded very streetable with a 13mm, big turbo's, and a Hammy head. Smokey but streetable enough his wife drove him home.

Maybe you guys are right.... It could just need return springs. but it is smokey as hell... I assume that could be in the DV's as well

LostnWalmarts "baby truck" sounded very streetable with a 13mm, big turbo's, and a Hammy head. Smokey but streetable enough his wife drove him home.

VERY streetable! I drove it once and it was no different than my 12mm pump. But I wasn't watching for smoke though.

I built a harts ag pump engine to try with a loose converter and wussed out because I knew how miserable it would be to stage and be active on the tree. I have won many races on the tree just because how easy my truck is to light and control on the line.

I hope it works out for you though!

I built a harts ag pump engine to try with a loose converter and wussed out because I knew how miserable it would be to stage and be active on the tree. I have won many races on the tree just because how easy my truck is to light and control on the line.

I hope it works out for you though!

you are common rail 6.7 now, you spool light years better then I will! I was concerned about spooling manners too. I need to call Dan again and confirm that it is in fact an ag governor. Jared was just telling me he thinks my pump is an rsv gov. it has a supper stiff throttle lever and looks the same as the ag pumps ive seen.

Correction, I was mislead an rsv is an AG gov... Duh I wasn't thinking clearly obviously lol

Back