air dog or fass?

I prefer the airdog imo its a little more compact and you can save a few pennies.

^Agreed. I think both pumps are about equal. I have AirDogs on both of my trucks and they have never given me any problems. Ive also had FASS pumps on my old trucks and they never gave me any trouble either. I would say go for the AirDog because they are cheaper.

everyone i know runs fass and works fine. i dont think it matters. they do the same thing and like all products sometimes you get a bad one and they both can have there flaws. however its 6 in one and half dozen in the other. hope the one you chose holds up great for you

airdog 150 @45psi here...never gave me a lick of trouble.
just my $.02

im gonna get air dog when i get money...ive heard that both airdog and fass are in the same family jus the father and son didnt get along and went seperate ways and one made fass and the other made airdog...imo i would go air dog its cheaper and u dont really have to worry bout warranties cause they both have lifetime now

i prefer the fass. i have installed many fass and air-dogs, and the fass is just simpler to install and they work awsome. i have a 95/200 @ 55psi it works great but it is loud. i have mine on a toggle switch so when i dont need the fuel i can just trun it off when i need to have all that fuel flip of a switch. also if you have a titan tank you have to re-locate the air-dog because it mounts on the inside of the chassis. fass its always the same mounting spot. one more thing, my buddys D-MAX was T-boned by some dumb lady on the driver side and the whole cab and bed were messed up and the fass was smashed but still works and no leaks, they are tuff suckers.

Back