Air hose

Nor'Easter

What are ya'll running for air hose in your shops? I'm looking for a new one, it needs to lay flat on the ground and not coil up by itself and trip me...

I've used Flexzilla hoses and they are just as bad as normal air hose. I guess I'll be looking at a heavy rubber 3/8"ID hose? Goodyear?

I plan on buying one for general use and a dedicated paint hose. Working pressure is 175psi.

I only use flexzilla hoses. What's wrong with yours? I absolutely love it compared to traditional rubber ones.

Our shop made them out of hydraulic hose. And use a small whip since the line is a little heavier

I only use flexzilla hoses. What's wrong with yours? I absolutely love it compared to traditional rubber ones.

We have a green Flexzilla for our job sites (large residential construction), and while it doesn't kink it will still keep a memory and curl up when walking around with it.

Go with hyd hose like chevycummins said worked great even took some running over with forklifts and trucks and whatnot before wearing and blowing works pretty good in my book

We run Goodyears in our shop. The place we bought them from gave us a lifetime warranty when we bought them. This was a few years ago and I'm yet to blow one, even after melting stuff onto them with the torch.

We run Goodyears in our shop. The place we bought them from gave us a lifetime warranty when we bought them. This was a few years ago and I'm yet to blow one, even after melting stuff onto them with the torch.

x2 on good years. I don't know which ones we have at work but they are the yellow good year hoses and they are very nice. Flexible but not flimsy. Havent seen one go out yet.

I've killed one goodyear, but I replaced it with another. I dropped the fresh cut end of a pipe on it and it was sharp enough to slice it in half.

Goodyear makes a good one I've had good luck with Flexzilla as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legacy Flexzilla 1/2" with Matco swivel and push button coupler on working end/legacy coupler on other end.

What psi are you running? If I'm below 100psi the hose is easier to manipulate. At 140+ it gets pretty hard.

Legacy Flexzilla 1/2" with Matco swivel and push button coupler on working end/legacy coupler on other end.

What psi are you running? If I'm below 100psi the hose is easier to manipulate. At 140+ it gets pretty hard.

130psi at my regulator right off the compressor. Then through 25' copper pipe to my two air hookups. I don't mind the flexzilla, it's just a pain in the butt to coil. Inflated or not. The reel combo looks awesome but it is $$, especially since I'd need two.

Parker pushloc, the stuff is amazingly durable, and a pleasure to roll up.

We have some at work that we get through Grainger. Red and durable. Forklifts run over then all the time

Back