Air to water IC

dieseljunkie

Wasted Wages
2 type 17 Frozenboost intercoolers welded together.

100_0649.jpg

$600

What is in the two ports on the left cooler?

What size are the water taps?

Rating?

-Steven

Last edited:
I believe the water bungs are 3/4" and the side tabs are for mounting or air/boost readings . Good seller

I put plugs in the left cooler. 3/4 npt bungs. go to wwwfrozenboost.com for details on the individual coolers.

jus curious as to how much advantage it would be having two of them welded together? and if it is worth the amount of airflow ur looseing due to the extra restriction from running the air thru two of them verses one...new to the air to water intercoolers, jus lookin to learn something

I have a setup like this but I run two pumps and two ice chests. I can tell you that I the leading ice chest is completly melted and the second chest will have about 5 lbs of ice left after each pull. Also I start out with 50lbs of ice in each chest. FWIW.
Daniel

jus curious as to how much advantage it would be having two of them welded together? and if it is worth the amount of airflow ur looseing due to the extra restriction from running the air thru two of them verses one...new to the air to water intercoolers, jus lookin to learn something

This set-up is the same inside surface area of the Type 12 & 21 ICs from Frozenboost. However it is double the water volume, but will mount easily in front of your radiator. If their is interest i will also part with all the piping to fit a 2nd gen Dodge S-400 turbo (or any turbo w the purchase of a different elbow). ill post pics of the piping asap. I ran a weight box with a 18gal resevior, but had 2- 20gpm pumps feeding the ICs seperatly. I would melt 65lbs of ice every time.
Weight box is for sale also, but to the tune of $2000. Ill post pics later.

Custom weight box w 18gal water resevoir built-in. 1/4" 304 polished stainless steel, 2- Miezere 20gpm water pumps with all the hoses, fittings, wiring, and switches included. weighs 500lbs and comes w 1200lbs of steal weight bars. $2000

100_0630.jpg

100_0633.jpg

HA!:hehe: Brian you are the only one to notice that. I thought id hear alot more about it, but no one ever said anything. These pics are from the For Sale ad for my truck, So i thought it was fitting.

Custom SS weight/water box

Custom built polished stainless steel Weight box w 18 gal water reservior built in. 48'' widex 24'' tall x 9'' deep. Made with 1/4" 304 stainless steel. Box is about 400lbs and comes with 1200lbs of solid steel weight (plates). Comes with 2 Meziere 20gal per/min water pumps plumed in. 2 return spray bars also welded in. 2, 2in box tubes for mounting to your pulling truck. Comes with stainless tow lug on front(not welded yet).Comes with all the electrical wires and switches complete (all you need) for hook up. comes with stainless polish and cleaner. I have OVER 100 hrs in building this. $2000 (not one penny less) no shipping!

100_0630.jpg

100_0633.jpg

100_0623.jpg

100_0632.jpg

This was the Intercooler set up I ran with it.
100_0642.jpg

Back