Airdog, 12v manifold, dana 60

PSD0389

I have a airdog 2 165 for sale off a p pumped 12v. The motor has 500 miles on it, filters have about 2k on them. It will come with one brand new water seperator filter as well. Comes with all the hose ends that go into the bumper and the fitting and hose that goes into the p pump. youll have to add on hose to run to the feed and return on the tank. Also does not include wiring. $450 shipped

12v industrial exhaust manifold, in great shape- $130 shipped

Dana 60 out of a 2000 dodge. 3.55 gears, 150k miles. Comes complete with everything including vacuum actuator, trac bar, stock coils and all steering components. $500

Located in Lima, OH

Thanks

Not very smart are you?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Absolutely not. Actually I don't know anything. I appreciate you acknowledging that. As explained in another post I needed a few posts so I could list a pump for sale. So instead of posting on someone else's thread about something already said or posting false info or irrelevant info, I bumped for someone selling something.

dont have enough post to pm you back , but your money should be in your paypal, i sent 5 extra bucks to cover the fees, thanks

Interested in pump. Call or txt me when you can. Thanks! 6602549670

Back