Airdog 150 on the way

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Well as most of you know I like trying different things. I already will be running a FASS on the Comp D race truck, thanks to the folks at FASS. All the talk of late of the different fuel systems, and challenges got me to wanting a fuel system for my red truck. I know there is a lot of bad blood between these two companies, but that is not something I have any intention of getting in between. I met Charlie from AirDog a few months back and then again ran into him at the TS event, (very nice guy). After talking with him and seeing the Air dog products, I decided to give it a try so I ordered one today. It will ship tomorrow. :rockwoot:

The good thing for me is that I will get to see both the FASS and the AIRDOG in action, and can actually compare the two. I have confidence in both, but as always I will let you guys know the pro's and cons of each. I am really looking forward to seeing the difference over the stock pump, and seeing what getting the damned air out of the lines does. If I can get it on before Steele, it might give me a reason to dyno again and see real world differences on the dyno.

Thanks for taking the time and answering my questions Charlie, it was a pleasure talking with you. Looking forward to getting the AirDog on the truck.

Sounds like a plan Tim! You should get vids of how loud each of them are since that seems to be a big factor with alot of people. I personally like em loud. You know they are working! LOL

Thats a good idea. Some like it loud, some don't. According to Charlie at AirDog you cannot hear the pump on the airdog unless you are right next to it.

Thats pretty quiet then! I heard one of the VERY early FASS systems the other day on a 24V, and it sounded like something was grinding, and it damn near vibrated the whole truck LOL That would be a little too loud for me I think.

I'd whine a lot too if I was strapped to a Dodge. LOL

WOW thats funny as hell

you'll like the airdog. I just put mine on about 2 weekends ago. compared to my friends FAST the air dog is a tad quieter for sure. hopefully yours will come with instructions, mine didnt lol...great people over there at pure flow..Toby is top notch.

WOW thats funny as hell

you'll like the airdog. I just put mine on about 2 weekends ago. compared to my friends FAST the air dog is a tad quieter for sure. hopefully yours will come with instructions, mine didnt lol...great people over there at pure flow..Toby is top notch.

mine came with everything and then some. directions and a half.

Dal, if yours dont come with directions and you want some, i can send you the ones that came with mine. also, remember to send in the registration card within 30 days to be signed up for the 6yr warranty. and i heard the Airdog is WAY quieter than the FASS, which for me is kinda dissapointing. but you can alway get a cheap PA and run the wire by the pump to a little speaker. it will whine A LOT! LOL

Garrett

Back