Airdog WS needed today!!!

nike

"Can't have nothing!"
broke the damn screw on the filter first time I attempted to drain it AND I dont have a spare handy.....

NAPA is on backorder... Anywhere else I can get a WS on Sunday in Houston?

I need to go to work tomorrow...... :lolly:

Oriellys is ordering one for me today... Should be here around 4.. any other options in case they fall through?

Humble today... I'm not sure. I think the drain is left handed hence the reason it's now broken.. Lol

Allen & Kerber, which is a NAPA store in LaPorte usually has stuff like that. They even stocked the Amsoil dual bypass oil filters I used on my black truck. It's an old school parts house...one of the few good ones left.

And just like an old school parts house, they're closed today.... Just my luck..

Oriellys is ordering one for me today... Should be here around 4.. any other options in case they fall through?

Oriellys ordered me a Wix filter that cross references to the Fleetguard number. Haven't heard of anyone using the wix WS... Anyone know if it will work?

Oriellys ordered me a Wix filter that cross references to the Fleetguard number. Haven't heard of anyone using the wix WS... Anyone know if it will work?

So first you're desperate, now you're picky?(Just kidding you)
You should be fine if it crosses to that in the book.

RonA

If worst comes to worst I have a set of filters in college station I could maybe meet somewhere.

I appreciate the offer. I'm hoping the correct filter shows up at oriellys this afternoon

Wix part number: 33790- $45 oriellys

Thanks for all the responses today guys!

That is why I keep a spare of each filter at the house, or in the truck. Never know when something stupid like that is going to happen.

Had a FF on the shelf. Now I have both....:bang

Sorry to hear. I always keep a set under my seat just in case. And you paid $45 for one. Hell you could have had both for that price. Call and get you a set.

Back