Alabama guys

Goose

Alabama Pimpin'
Who from Bama is going and where are yall staying? Ill be at the Ramada. Leaving Thursday morning and coming home Sunday.

La Quinta, leaving anytime Thurs., headed back early sunday morning! for moms day!!

stayed at the ramada last year, it was ok.........

we could follow each other up or whatever

i may need one of you guys to pull my golfcart up... any volunteers?

Awesome.. it makes more sense to drive Heather's car up since we are bringing the crumb-snatcher and all LOL

La Quinta, leaving anytime Thurs., headed back early sunday morning! for moms day!!

stayed at the ramada last year, it was ok.........

we could follow each other up or whatever

Im leaving my place around 8 or 9. Got to run by Moody to drop Casper off but that wont take long.

i may need one of you guys to pull my golfcart up... any volunteers?

What kind of trailer do you have for it?

It will be on a 5x10... it pulls easy

Im not driving or I would pull it up there for you.

Im leaving my place around 8 or 9. Got to run by Moody to drop Casper off but that wont take long.

What kind of trailer do you have for it?

that's fine!!, ya'll want to head up I-59 towards gadsden and meet us?

It will be on a 5x10... it pulls easy

If I do tow it, I get to drive it around while you are in the tower though, LOL

I doubt it. That adds another hour to our drive.:doh:

I doubt it. That adds another hour to our drive.:doh:

hell it's the same drive up 59 or 65 either way for ya'll, we will head to Chattanooga and cut over towards Nashville, ya'll will head up 65 towards nashville,

let's see it's 276miles from Moody to Nashville up 65 or 308 up 59

Yeah, that isnt to bad I guess. I will ask tomorrow.

If we leave at 9 we would be in Gadsden at around 12:30 or 1. Is that cool with you?

I wont be coming from Moody. Jacksons Gap, Al. 50 minutes north of Auburn

well hell, if you didn't have to drop yo truck in Auburn you could just shoot up towards gadsden it would probably be quicker,

well hell, if you didn't have to drop yo truck in Auburn you could just shoot up towards gadsden it would probably be quicker,

What? I dont have to take my truck to Auburn.

Dont have to take my truck to Moody either. I have to drop Casper off.

Hmm.. I just looked it up and it would be an hour quicker if we didnt have to go to Moody. Bummer. Maybe my brother will be down here and can watch him/take him to Moody.

I was about to say damn at all the bama boys going, but its the same 3 guys posting lol. Its gonna be a blast!

Dont have to take my truck to Moody either. I have to drop Casper off.

Hmm.. I just looked it up and it would be an hour quicker if we didnt have to go to Moody. Bummer. Maybe my brother will be down here and can watch him/take him to Moody.

I thought casper was your truck or something, but I guess it's your dog ain't it....LOL

Back