Alabama International dragway; diesel meet!

Trying to rally some interest in meeting up at the Alabama international dragway in steele AL. We haven't set an exact date yet, but it will probably be in about four weeks. Looking for a Friday night. The link: http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/southeast-events/74101-alabama-internations-dragway-meeting.html

Come out, have a good time!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Think they willopen the gates before 9pm? We usually get back home in Ga around 6am, as long as nothing breaks. Sunday would be nice

No, they won't open the gates before 9 and normally don't start racing to 9:30ish.... But I'll do my best to ride up.....

I agree Aron.... Thats the part that sucks about going over there!

I may show up since it is only a half hour away.

As long as it isn't the Friday night before the big sled pull in White Plains next month, I will go.

Sorry it took so long to reply, been pretty busy.

As of now, we are probably meeting Friday the 19th. I emailed them, and they sayed they were having moonlight madness then so track times should be 9p-1a give or take a little.

If it turns out better for everyone to come at a later date, then we will see what we can come up with.

If anyone has any question, either post at the link, or you can email me at alabamaman209@gmail.com .

They have TnT every friday night. They even ran all the way through the winter last year.

Hey I was just going to bump this, its going down tonight. Should be pretty fun. looks like we could have several trucks atleast.

Back