All 5sp stuff w/ NV4500 w/ SB Dual Disk $1800

Well, I just read southbends website and it lists the 3250 as a diaphram clutch, mine is a lever type clutch so maybe they through in a 3600 in the 3250 box, but I would say it's good for moderate pulling. I run a 2wd and have never even thought about sled pulling, but I make 482rwhp and 1117rwtq and it has never even thought about slipping.

remember, it's a dual disk so it will far out perform a single any day of the week. Cheap upgrade for anyone is to call and order the feramic button disks, that will up the friction coefficient quite a bit.

still got it for sale? let me know if you interested in a trade, my truck made 478hp and 1096rwtq. I run it through an allison at545 but I want a manual. I would obviously throw some cash in....

If you are willing to sell just the pedal assembly let me know a price, its the only thing i still need to do my 5-speed swap. May even be able to work out some kind of swap for auto parts.

still got it for sale? let me know if you interested in a trade, my truck made 478hp and 1096rwtq. I run it through an allison at545 but I want a manual. I would obviously throw some cash in....

PM Sent

Back