all the VP guys

well it looks like jammers make a lot more power than mach's.
2141pete: how do you like the 5's . what kind of #'s do you have now?

well it looks like jammers make a lot more power than mach's.
2141pete: how do you like the 5's . what kind of #'s do you have now?

They are ok. I only ran the jammers with these twins for about a week before the HG blew so I didnt get to get in them too much. The7y seem to spool these little guys pretty good. Last time at the dyno was 569/1080 I believe. But that was just set on kill with no tuning. Next time I'll bring down the ADR a bit. According to my timeslips that should make some more.

I was looking at the 6's or even 7's for pulling season but not sure i can do them with a single. I want to make sure I get closer to 600-625.

Why the poke?? Do you not believe it? I was there and seen it and the results are posted on here by House. Tim

598 just seems high for a set Jammer injectors. Impressive, no doubt.:ft: What are your EGT's like Destination? Im desperate to try a 64mm charger on my truck....

well if i stand on it i can still peg the 1500* pyro. but if the box is turned down too 1. it will only hit 1200*

I can't get above 1150 with my Jammer 5's and jimmy rigged turbo setup with Adrenaline on PL 1= timing only.

I wonder if the Edge Comp on PL 1 has some Can-bus fueling added, or if your extra EGT's are due to your injection pump? Surely that 64mm should run 100* cooler than my setup with identical fueling.

I can't get above 1150 with my Jammer 5's and jimmy rigged turbo setup with Adrenaline on PL 1= timing only.

I wonder if the Edge Comp on PL 1 has some Can-bus fueling added, or if your extra EGT's are due to your injection pump? Surely that 64mm should run 100* cooler than my setup with identical fueling.

I'm calling B.S. on that one. My brother could hit 1400* on his truck with stock fueling [04.5]. I'd like to see a video of that.

I still drive this truck everyday it seems fine to me

My truck seems to run hot with just normal driving...juice on 3x5 I can hit 1100* no problem empty up a small incline of a 1/4 mile or more. But then again with normal driving I don't get past 5psi of boost either.

I'm starting to think the injectors I got used from someone aren't really DDP 200's. I only put down 531hp this weekend at Danville...

shiftycapone: that's the general understanding about the two injectors but i have a setup very close to Destination and haven't come close to 598. i don't want to call bs but explain the range between the two injectors.

i'm running the original scotty fittings and a blue in series with the stock lp. run about 22 psi cruising and and 16 at wot. bigger tubes and lines came in monday so i will put those on and see if that helps.

what exhaust wheel does your 64 have?
my theory on the stock banjo bols is that if you can have 16psi go to the fittingbut the fittingis only going to let so much fuel to the pump, that is why I replaced all the stock fittings with high flow fitting.

what exhaust wheel does your 64 have?
my theory on the stock banjo bols is that if you can have 16psi go to the fittingbut the fittingis only going to let so much fuel to the pump, that is why I replaced all the stock fittings with high flow fitting.

Ok. I see your point. But your still not gonna pick up 60+hp just by swapping fittings. Maybe 1hp on a good day but not 60+.

Destination, did you clamp the wastgate for that run? I ran a consistent 520-530 hp with the 62/12 and jammer 5's. I clamped the wastgate and went from 537 to 550 hp the next run.

Back