All truck drag race Oct 14

SMOKIN93

There is an all truck drag race Oct 14 at Sacramento raceway. Gates open at 9am, and there will be a diesel class, last year I won it, but I am not sure if I will be able to make it this year.

Ill be there. Do yuo know if Dean got enough people together for a dyno the day b4?

No dyno on Saturday. Dean posted that the shop was too busy.

I will be there to race. I am looking to see if I can better my fastest time of 16.91 from Redding.

Damn howard... 16.91? You're a slow ass LOL. I would love to run against you and hand you your butt by a girl :p But I'm afraid I'll be in Houston at the DHRA event. It'll make my 2nd DHRA event this season. NOT that I'm excited though LOL!!! YAY!

Damn Ang, my truck scares you so bad you have to run to another state? :shake:

I would love to go to the event you are going to. Hell, I would love to take my truck down there and have my butt handed to me. I just want to go to a "Big Boy" event and see how it is really done. Have a great time, I am jealous.

strokin_early99 said:
Damn Ang, my truck scares you so bad you have to run to another state? :shake:

I would love to go to the event you are going to. Hell, I would love to take my truck down there and have my butt handed to me. I just want to go to a "Big Boy" event and see how it is really done. Have a great time, I am jealous.

Aww lol. Yeah I'm not sure I'm sane in going to this event, but whatever lol. I'll have lots of photos and video when I come back!!!

Although, I do hope to get to the raceways this winter sometime. There's infineon, and wednesday nights, hopefully I can make that sometime, and sac too.

Have fun racing!

strokin_early99 said:
What do they do at Infineon?

I believe there's just wednesday night drags, so you can go and run your truck and do like test and tune and see your times.

Don't quote me on it though, Adam (Inline6Power) I think, or Chad (CL200) could probably tell you more.

This weekend guys and gals...

truck-drags-color.jpg

i wont be able to make it guys, i was planning on it but i entered my truck and a huge sand drag event in Avenal,Ca this coming up weekend. the best of luck to all of you who go.

I just left Dean's shop

www.orangevalediesel.com

a little while ago, had to have my heater core replaced, we are trying to get a handle on how many trucks will be there, so if you are going to attend, please post ASAP or call Dean at 916-989-9747.

big jake

anyone from the north bay going?

I got the day off, I'll be there. I'm going to be easy on the parts though.

I had a blast today other than cracking a non 53 block and blowing a head gasket. Good to see some of you guys out there

Sorry to hear the bad news, this hasnt been a good year for you. I wish I would have got a chance to talk but they werent giving us anytime between rounds.

See ya next time.

Ill be back....It has been a bad year just when you think stuff will work out it goes bad. The NOS wasnt working and I riged that up.Im just glad to run. Im happy with fuel only passes rung 12.7 range. How did your truck run?

I had a great time. My truck ran half a second faster than I was hoping for. Always a rush to run on the track.

Two fastest runs:
13.98 @ 95.218
Backed up by a 13.99 @ 94.95

Not bad for an old 7.3 Powerchoker

I was there. Did any of you see the 2005 big white dodge with the 8 inch stack? It ran 11.83 @ 116 with a 6 inch lift on 37s

Back