all truck drag race October 20th

daytondiesel

We are having an all truck drag race on october 20th at Kil-kare Dragway.

here is the flyer if you have any question please ask.

thanks

Jay

Last edited:
As of now...count me in. I should have the tranny refreshed by then. *nx*

If my pump makes it back by then, I'll try and have everything else ready. Otherwise, I might try and borrow a pump:D

Chris

Cool! I'll have to see if I'll have any extra money to come on down and check it out!

I am trying to get an idea who is coming out, so besides those who posted earlier who is going to come out either to watch or race.
Thanks,
Jay

Jay....have you put the word out on other sites? If not, I can see if I can drum up some more trucks to come out and play. Hopefully the weather gods are on our side Sat. :bow:

Double J said:
Jay....have you put the word out on other sites? If not, I can see if I can drum up some more trucks to come out and play. Hopefully the weather gods are on our side Sat. :bow:

yes, I have it posted on dieselplace, powerstroke.org, powerstrokenation and dieselstop. My rep. from silverline exhaust was supposed to put it on TDR but I am not a member so I don't know if that happened and I found out yesterday that my rep. quit last week. If you know folks to bring invite them, I didn't get as many flyers out as I intended. so I am running commercials on the rebel 105.9 this week. I have had several from the diesel place and powerstokenation respond but none from the org and the stop.
Jay:tree:

I'll put something out on DTR, TDR , and Cumminsforum.

Cummins Express....you going to make your dial in 12.00? Little QD index class competition at Kilkare :rockwoot:

Joel

It should definately be cool. I'll have the camera ready. :pop: I'm just hoping my new tire/wheel combo don't slow me down any. :doh:

Cummins Express said:
no its set up for full out if its cool should be close to 10.85 if all is running good
I have a bottle and kit laying here .... how about 9's? :evil:

took the truck down the road this morning no vibe so it looks good for tomorrow

heard you commercial this morning Jay sounded realy good looking forward to meeting you George

Cummins Express said:
took the truck down the road this morning no vibe so it looks good for tomorrow

heard you commercial this morning Jay sounded realy good looking forward to meeting you George
look forward to meeting you also, I have had a good response to the commerical, alot of phone calls.

the weather looks great hope to see and meet alot of new people this Saturday.

Jay

Back