Alldiesels Vs. Duke1N

Who do you think will win?

• Alldiesels in the 6.0

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • Duke1n in the Cummins

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
Too bad you're throwing away all that money on that crappy HEUI system. If you would have just hung out for another year and waited on the new 6.4 Common Rail, I might have been worried. As it stands, my mediocre VP44 still owns your even crappier HEUI.

Bong hits for breakfast or was that bong hits for Jesus?

My buddy that works at midas and does custom bending has already tried it, most of the reviews are mixed so far...

That O-Pipe looks like trash. Alldiesel and ducky need to quit with this and be scared. I have a Geo Metromino with a hot little 1L that will put a smack down. Metromino is a metro cut into a truck. Now that is a nice rig.

Igotone said:
Alldiesel and ducky need to quit with this and be scared. I have a Geo Metromino with a hot little 1L that will put a smack down. Metromino is a metro cut into a truck. Now that is a nice rig.

:umno: :rules:

Igotone said:
That O-Pipe looks like trash. Alldiesel and ducky need to quit with this and be scared. I have a Geo Metromino with a hot little 1L that will put a smack down. Metromino is a metro cut into a truck. Now that is a nice rig.

So a "metromino"....El Camino + Geo Metro + a bad batch of drugs = Metromino? :doh: Got any pics of that jewel? I once put AMC pacer tail light in the fenders of my '79 Chevy stepside and it looked good. But that was about it. And how dare you cuss the O-Pipe! LOL

I dont know this dukey but looking at a jackstand on a five gallon bucket and some jalopy snowmobile it looks like he has got things figured out.

Back