Alligator Performance Dyno

DieselLance

We are having a dyno day Sept 29th

basics are:

$40 for 3 runs (Custom Auto's mobile dyno)
$500 for unlimited highest HP
$500 Twin highest HP
$250 aftermarket single highest HP
$250 stock turbo highest HP

there will be random prizes given away through out the day from Alligator and people like FASS, Industrial Injection, Flo~Pro, AFE, Edge, ATS, PPE, Fuel Wheels....blah blah blah

starts around 8am and runs till everyone has dyno'd (we did 62 trucks last year)

i had to pull my outside off last year on mine, and one other higher HP truck did the same. i they ask you to i will be more than happy to help you remove the outside ones.

No torque numbers i was told

i dont know who will be running the dyno or what numbers they will be giving out

we have a few trucks here that will give a good guesstamation on where there numbers are

but uh yeah...its a dyno and who knows bif

Sweet, well hopefully Torque will be available. That is the number I care more about than HP for towing... Should be a fun show anyways.

Haha not if I am pulling the damn outers off! That is gonna suck!

My buddy that is coming with is a dually as well. I'll be in Spokane late Friday night and head out to Idaho in the morning with two 3rd gens following.

Chris, your sig needs to be updated your not running a 351ve anymore! Lol

What's a good place to post some videos? I guess there's always YouTube but I'm tired of diesel flammers on there.

It was a great time as usual.. I put down 814 hp in the twin turbo category. Verlon took home 1st in that class with 950 hp!

Very nice! I left at about 3pm because we had a family thing to get to. I am not sure I meant to check before we left but I may have had highest 2nd gen stock.... Those stock fords are not fair competition being factory compounded lol!

PM your name and i will look and see what trophy/plaques left over and see if you won anything

Lance, see if there is a plaque for most hp per decibel for a VP, I might win that lol. Also, I was truck #76 and some guys dynoed a 2nd time, more than 72 trucks went :thumbsup:

enu3anyb.jpg

u6u4egaq.jpg

asuva4em.jpg

If there was a plaque for highest HP 2nd gen dodge stock turbo.. I win! LOL

I'm #12, Derek Arnold

:umno: we just based winnings off turbo's, maybe next year we will think of something else since the 6.4's are kinda walking away

:umno: we just based winnings off turbo's, maybe next year we will think of something else since the 6.4's are kinda walking away

LOL You mean factory compounds isn't a fair fight???? :poke:

I wasn't there to compete anyways, it was my first dyno ever and I wanted to see what my truck laid down. I am VERY happy with my numbers! Just thought it was neat that out of the 2nd Gen Dodges, stock class I was the highest.

Back