Alligator Performance Dyno

i will see what i can do about doing the Dodge, Ford, Chebby classes and then the unlimited class but i have a feeling we would have allot of broken trophy's from mailing them to the winners

i will see what i can do about doing the Dodge, Ford, Chebby classes and then the unlimited class but i have a feeling we would have allot of broken trophy's from mailing them to the winners

Meh, I think it's fine the way it is, we just have to b!tch and moan a little about being outclassed stock to stock

Last edited:
Where those uncorrected numbers? Or what was the correction factor?

Where those uncorrected numbers? Or what was the correction factor?

We ran a 1.24.. trucks ran hard.. numbers were seeming to be really good for alot of people... some claiming tight.. others right on... others just happy to be there... we will be sticking between the 1.17 and 1.24 mark from now on..years past were up 1.36 to 1.45 depending on the baro sensor... We just type manual numbers now and tell that baro to shut up lol

Great event to the alligator crew and for the huge amount of trucks that attended.... much better than the weekend before... more organized and focused around what we do..... and how we doozzee it lol... Great job guys

Great event to the alligator crew and for the huge amount of trucks that attended.... much better than the weekend before... more organized and focused around what we do..... and how we doozzee it lol... Great job guys

Thanks for bringing up the dyno!

After eating that questionable mexican food, my wastegate was open most of the afternoon!

Thanks for bringing up the dyno!

After eating that questionable mexican food, my wastegate was open most of the afternoon!

It's not authentic Mexican food unless the kitchen can be driven home at night!

It's not authentic Mexican food unless the kitchen can be driven home at night!

HAHAHA I looked at it and was like .... :umno:

But the dyno was awesome and 427whp on a stock HX35 I was PLENTY happy with that! If you do it again next year, I'll be there. Problem is I'll be in a modified class with not that much bigger of a turbo... :bang (I am going to a 351ve for the vanes and EB function for towing).

yeah the food.......i heard lots of people complaining about it and even my order was wrong.

hopefully there will be a few changes next year and things will be better

Back