Almost Brand New .093 12v injector lines 400 OBO

KingS

For Sale .093 12v lines these a basiclly brand new I bought them put them on my truck ran it down the drag strip and not what I was looking for, so I pulled them back off.

I am asking 400 OBO, I will have them with me at Schied's if you want them and you are down there.

Wouldn't let me edit I forgot if you are down there and interested in them text me (269) 414-9992

to tell you the truth I don't know lol. I will call John P. tomorrow and ask him he is the one that made the lines.

mind me asking what kind of difference they made if any? u said they werent for you, just trying to figure out if they would be for me

sorry guys been pretty busy. I am not spining enough rpms on the drag strip to reap the benefits of these lines. This will work great on a truck with 13mm pump or a puller truck that is up in the 3000+ rpm range the whole time.
As for holders these lines you use your stock holders and they were on my truck and fit great so, no you should not need to bend or move them to put them on your truck.

I believe mild steel but I haven't heard back from JP to tell you for positively.

Back