Amsoil cetane boost

Sawed off

Party Like A Rockstar!
Has anyone tried this stuff? Our racecar sponsor was telling me about this stuff. He said that it would raise the ppm around 5points? it also says that one bottle will cure up to 700gallons?? Im kinda curious about this stuff.

I use the stuff and it seems to work fine. The bottle reads as below:

For a seven point cetane increase, add one oz. of AMSOIL Cetane Boost per five gallons of diesel fuel (one bottle to 80 gallons).

For a three point cetane increase, add one oz. per 10 gallons of diesel fuel (one bottle to 160 gallons).

Keep Strokin'

Amsoil Cetane Boost

Hey,
Yes, I use this Amsoil Cetane Boost every time I fill my tank, along with Amsoil Diesel Fuel Concentrate. But then again, I have the Amsoil 15W-40 Heavy Duty Diesel and Marine Oil and the Amsoil Full Flow Oil Filter and change it every 25,000 miles, along with the Amsoil 75W-90 Gear Oil in the rear. I personally know the founder and president of Amsoil and he always wants the best products, so everything they sell works great. If he can't have the best, he won't sell it.
If you don't have a place to purchase the products, let me know and I may be able to help you out.
Cuz in Jesup GA

If the pump doesn't say premium diesel which is a cetane of 50 if i remember correctly then you may not get what you want from the pump. A bottle of any of the boosters is always a good idea if fuel quality is suspect.

Back