another clutch bites the dust

It's a dual. If I could fit a triple in the hole I'd do that. I don't have it out to know for sure what the problem is so I don't want to mention any names. The fork has a lot of movement in and out. I looked with a bore scope but couldn't tell for sure. With any luck the fork is broke on the right side where I can't see it. I've had the worst luck with clutches.

i remember when you put this in! i have seen 60 plus hoooks on a clutch! o you dtive that hard?

Drive it hard.... no. Mostly city driving. It's run very easy to keep the smoke at a minimum.

i have been running a southbend and love it. its great after 20k and 5 hooks

Why not just get a kennys and stop changing clutches every few months!

i would buy a haisly have had nothing but great luck with mine

thats where mine will be if mine ever goes out, i have not seen any of kennys , any pictures available

thats where mine will be if mine ever goes out, i have not seen any of kennys , any pictures available

Kennyspullingparts.com

Sintered Iron Triple
35843427.JPG

Ceramic Button Dual (He doesnt' have any pics of SI dual but I bet he builds them).
36931648.JPG

Most all the aftermarket clutches "look" the same except for color on the pressure plate.
.....South Bend's sight won't allow me to copy the image's over so here's a link to there Dual Disc page if you want to see the pics.
http://www.southbendclutch.com/dd.html

Last edited:
thank you very much for the picture. i have heard good things about his clutchs but live about 2 hours from south bend so i cant beat that

i assume you put the kennys in? what did you notice differnet between the 2
yes of course. and i noticed a lot easier pedal and smoother clutch and it has lasted more than 5 hooks lol pulled in dickson against a strong 2.8 truck 3 times in a row and then drove it home all pulls made in 5th low with 3.73 gears

i know that solid hub discs one the street are stupid
why is that stupid its just as smoothe if not more than my 3850 SB DD sprung hubs

mine bucks like your stabbing a horse, and there is about .000001mm of travel in the clutch pedal between rolling backwards and full lock

if you spin it to 2000 rpm everytime you pull away from a light ya its real smooth then

Back