Another Dyno guess

oldblue116

Well guys Being that my 5600 to goerend 47re swap is taking a while to gather parts and my truck is down for a bit I figured I would see what hp you guys think I'm at roughly.
02 with reman HO vp
Ad 165
F1 Mach 7s
Quad 4k pulse
Head is Ringed
110# springs
Arp studs
Ed s469
Ats 3 piece

I might have forgot sometime but you get the idea. This winter it will be getting a monster pump sticks and tubes. It might also get a cam this winter as well. My main question is how bad do you guys think I will be held back with my pump. Thanks guys.

That's a pretty big turbo for an SO pump. Power will depend on spool up, I think. Should be around 600+.

Yea that's why I'm going to a monster pump. The truck will hardly see any run time on this pos pump.

If its anything like tylers truck you will be lucky to see 500.
A large turbo and sticks will probably cause the mess I had in my engine.

Last edited:
If its anything like tylers truck you will be lucky to see 500.
A large turbo and sticks will probably cause the mess I had in my engine.

Now is that truck just no good on the dyno or is it a dog on the track/ street as well? I don't really care about dyno numbers, I'm more focused on the 1/4.

Its anybodies guess. Just put it on the dyno or track and find out.

Imo it's going to be unhappy with an ho and a 469.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

even with the ppump it was a dog as far as street dd. If you would pull or drag race then that might be fine but that is too much fuel for dd. Only because your below optimum rpm's for that size turbo.
3yjy4uda.jpg

9upegytu.jpg

That is after 240xxx miles of everything tyler put it through. For tyler in texas it drove great, but with elevation it got worse for me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys. I'm sure it Wont be fun for the street, but it won't be a dd. Just drive it to the track a few times (mostly trailer) local car shows chit like that.

Last edited:
Btw chevycummins what turbo and injectors/pump were on that truck to cause all of the chit in the oil pan.?

It had an s472 on it when I got it then I dropped down to an s366. The injector was jl machine 7x12 set at 255 bar. We are still unclear as to what caused those pieces to show up in the pan though. The only thing that I have found that could cause it is being over fueled, the engine oil additives, or just being out in texas in the oil fields. one other person has found similar pieces in a powerstroke engine using rev-x.

Last edited:
It had an s472 on it when I got it then I dropped down to an s366. The injector was jl machine 7x12 set at 255 bar. We are still unclear as to what caused those pieces to show up in the pan though. The only thing that I have found that could cause it is being over fueled, the engine oil additives, or just being out in texas in the oil fields. one other person has found similar pieces in a powerstroke engine using rev-x.

Did you send it out for a sample?

Back