Anthony call me back please

BgBlDodge

Hates hippies
Tried calling a couple of times today but yall were out. Got a question on where the remaining spring and o-rings go. Thanks.

five one two six six three four six three one

tyler

Did you get an extra spring and orings in the kit?

If so, they are just extras for when, if ever, you had to service the kit. The large o ring goes around the outside of the pump under cover plate and the smaller one would be for the fitting that you pull out to change the spring.

Last edited:
Did you get an extra spring and orings in the kit?

If so, they are just extras for when, if ever, you had to service the kit. The large o ring goes around the outside of the pump under cover plate and the smaller one would be for the fitting that you pull out to change the spring.

I got a new pressure spring and regulator and those were simple to figure out. I've got an extra spring that is maybe 3/8" around and 1/2" tall and an 1/8" o ring and a 1/4" o ring that I'm curious about. I'm putting a Ford regulator on to jack the pressure up more than the VP setup could get me.

Yup. Airdog 2. And only one of the o rings would go on the regulator and the regulator takes two. I don't know if there's something in the motor that needs to be changed or what. That's why I'm trying to get ahold of Anthony. Wish I had taken pics this evening. Oh well.

Back