Antique Pulling

Signature600

THA MAN!
Getting down towards the end of Summer...how's your pulling seasons going??

Here's my tractor...

phoca_thumb_l_P1020834.JPG

Chris

Chris I think you need more wheel weights.

Cousins pull but not antiques, Joe has toasted a charger, a pump, and injectors this year in his 210. Scott is still rebuilding his 1066 from the beginning of the season meltdown. Aaron has put a new rear, pump, and misc parts on his this year after breaking parts on his 1466. Ben and Ed are dropping a 9L in their 1468(?) after blowing a HG in it at the middle of the season. Eric is having a great year with his 966, if there were points in the local hooks he would be up there. I think that about covers most of them.

Oh Joe pulls in the 8MPH and under class, along with Eric and Bed/Ed. Scott is ITPA HF and Aaron pulls in the Farm stock blower classes.

Well, I have to weigh 7K...and run in LOW gear....that's actually from 2 years ago...this year was one less wheel weight per side, and 450lbs up front. Track SUCKED, most of it blew away before I pulled. Needed all the weight out back.

Never fails that my setup isn't right for that track, and that year...but it's fun to go play with the G's and M's...and beat 2/3's of them with an Orange one!

Chris

farmall m

I just joined this site not too long ago and not much on here about antique pulling but I put together a (larger) M this spring and have had a lot of fun with it, especially when I ran it stock last year and its still rust and primer ( :woohoo:sleeper:woohoo:). It had a few hiccups but last saturday it took a 4th and 3 firsts, the track was right and air was cool. Nice to see some other antique posts.

Back