Antrim

I'll be there Sunday, my buddy is taking his truck Saturday and hoping to break 4 digits on the Dyno fuel only dmax.

If anyone is in the fence about this event this will be my 3rd year going and its an awesome awesome event to end the year.

We will be there pending turbo parts arrival. If they show, we'll be running the 1/8th part of the 1/4mile both days. lol

Definitely some fast trucks the bump for quick 8 was 11.21. Dimitris truck let go on the first past. I had to leave early so I only saw the first round of eliminations. Va outlaw truck went 9.8 and bodacious went a very impressive 10.4.

We had a blast too, huge thanks to the bodacious crew for offering me the use of their spare transmission. Was able to get my Trans work 2x on Friday at home and fought with it Sunday to get a 14.7; the bodacious crew had quite the trip up on Saturday but sure was glad they could make it. Very nice meeting the woolen who stopped to introduce themselves

We had a blast too, huge thanks to the bodacious crew for offering me the use of their spare transmission. Was able to get my Trans work 2x on Friday at home and fought with it Sunday to get a 14.7; the bodacious crew had quite the trip up on Saturday but sure was glad they could make it. Very nice meeting the woolen who stopped to introduce themselves

that little ranger sounds mean man awesome job.

Thanks bud it has a lot more in it, rack was sticking and it needs more fuel after the Trans issues get worked out of course. Then it's time for smaller slicks. Work in progress, this was the first an farthest I drive it haha

We also had a great weekend. We enjoyed watching everyone else run. I really enjoy the chance to talk diesel so thanks to all who stopped over and let us pick your brains.

Hope to see everyone again next year.

We also had a great weekend. We enjoyed watching everyone else run. I really enjoy the chance to talk diesel so thanks to all who stopped over and let us pick your brains.

Hope to see everyone again next year.

What were your times/traps in the 1/8?

What were your times/traps in the 1/8?

I just listened to a video I took of it and the 10.41 pass was a 6.49 1/8. you can hear the rpm flat line at the 1/8. Dont quote me but I wanna say they only picked up like 10mph from the 1/8 to the quarter and I think thats giving to much may have only been 6mph.

With 3.89 gears I probably shouldn't have cranked it that hard in the 1/4. We just planned on running the 1/8th but it felt alright so I kept on going. Lol

And yeah, 6.49 sounds about right. We've ran much quicker 1/8th mile times before but we've never had the problems we had with it bouncing off the line like it was.

Back