Antrim

And yeah, 6.49 sounds about right. We've ran much quicker 1/8th mile times before but we've never had the problems we had with it bouncing off the line like it was.

I was in the water box behind you and watched one pass. I couldn't believe that you stayed in it!

We also had a great weekend. We enjoyed watching everyone else run. I really enjoy the chance to talk diesel so thanks to all who stopped over and let us pick your brains.

Hope to see everyone again next year.

Congrats man!! It was good talking to ya!! that lil truck screams!! glad we could help ya out with some fuel too! see ya next year!!

glad we could help ya out with some fuel too! see ya next year!!

Hey pitkrew, cool now the we know your username. Yea, thanks for the fuel. I changed the filter out this evening and I caught Craig down on this hands and knees sniffing up the aroma of the spilt fuel. lol

We enjoyed talking with ya. You all have one sweet fummins for sure. I wish we could have seen ya pull.

Hey JQ, I plan on loading up some vids. Bodacious's new nick name is Roger Rabbit. She likes to hop out of the hole. lol The vids we have don't do the pass any justice. Just been a little busy. The wifes truck chit out a head gasket on the way home from Antrim and now I think the CP3 has taken a chit. We are going to Indiana tomorrow and the tow truck is now Craig's '92. At least we know we'll get there on time!!!!

Our best so far is 6.31. Yea both Brett and the Nova have us covered by quite a bit. We still have not hit the big kit on the drag strip though. I wanted to do my best to keep it together for this weekend.

Back