Any Fast Fords ?

Ford are fast? LOL

I will be there..but not in my truck..I will be with my buddy in his..

Ford are fast? LOL

I will be there..but not in my truck..I will be with my buddy in his..

Does your buddy have a fast Ford? We like to watch fast Fords. If we can see some fast Fords, we'll be there :cheer:

DJ :evil

maybe you can talk frankie into attending!

he has a ford..but I doubt he will race..its lifted..mostly for show..and he just put his stock injectors back in..

Does your buddy have a fast Ford? We like to watch fast Fords. If we can see some fast Fords, we'll be there :cheer:

I'm planning on showing but not fast........................................yet :nos: :evil

That's cool. We just like to have fun. Looking forward to seeing and meeting you there.

maybe you can talk frankie into attending!

he has a ford..but I doubt he will race..its lifted..mostly for show..and he just put his stock injectors back in..

Adam, fuel is pretty high. Maybe you can talk Frankie into attending (anybody got a $ sign smilie?)

DJ

ill be there. i dont know if it qualifies for fast but hopefully it will go faster than it has.

is 15.5-16 seconds fast??? :D

My truck will be there in the parking lot looking fast!!...hopefully

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

... going to the TS event ???

No such thing. :)

heh, a local guy here has a 7.3, with a juice box turned up all the way and got his butt handed to him with a stock LMM long box 4x4 crew cab. LOL

Tho, I do have to admit them LMM's are quick. I got cought sleeping wondering why these Minnesota lights don't go green consistently still and had to play catch up with my lil' 6 speed. with a 3 truck lengths to catch up and bogged launch I had the rightful position of "in the lead" by 60mph running away from him like he just found out I ran his tightly whities up the flag poll

LOL :)

HEY 7.3s may have crappy injectors but with new ones up there's not much you have to do to get to 450-500hp....

No such thing. :)

heh, a local guy here has a 7.3, with a juice box turned up all the way and got his butt handed to him with a stock LMM long box 4x4 crew cab. LOL

Tho, I do have to admit them LMM's are quick. I got cought sleeping wondering why these Minnesota lights don't go green consistently still and had to play catch up with my lil' 6 speed. with a 3 truck lengths to catch up and bogged launch I had the rightful position of "in the lead" by 60mph running away from him like he just found out I ran his tightly whities up the flag poll

LOL :)

anytime you want some jason..... anytime.

You get anything done to the suspension to make that thing hook up?

Back