Any Ideas on New T-Shirt Order??

luvinacummins

You fellas know when you're goona start another order? Got any Hoodies???:thankyou2:

We will have the online store up soon....

Tees, Sweatshirts, hoodies, thongs, etc.

how cheap will the thongs be? I guess i could buy a bunch and then this summer at the lake throw them out instead of beads and then share the pictures with ya'll... LOL

BFD99 said:
how cheap will the thongs be? I guess i could buy a bunch and then this summer at the lake throw them out instead of beads and then share the pictures with ya'll... LOL

Now that is a SPLENDID idea Dex!! :rockwoot:

Billy.....technically Dex didn't specify that he will be handing them out to females.......might wanna hold off on the celebration till you're sure of that.

LOL

haha, that started out as a good idea Dex! Just pleeeease make sure you DO NOT hit any fella's with those thongs.. and definately don't be taking any pictures!

Right now I'm Waiting on the company that will be printing the merch. As soon as they give the thumbs up I will open the Store..We hav e some really cool new stuff coming up!

Sorry man To many screen changes to do that. I'm getting the final images printed and sent to me for the OK. Hopefilly we can get the shop opened by mid next week!

I'll try . I want to make sure that if we have a Shirt it is top quality.

When is the store going to open, Ive got money burning a hole in my pocket!

Sorry but I had a set back. The design didn't work as planned, And I've been away fron the Computer. The good news is the example looked pretty good and I had only a few minor changes that I have to make.

Back