Any more pulls in Illinios

grueny

Hey there guys is there any more pulls left in illinios. Me and my buddy r wanting to hit maybe one or more in illinios before the end of the year. We live in Ottawa. Looking for something kinda close but don't want to drive an ungodly amount of miles to get there. Thanks guys.

We'll be down there at Bllomsdale pulling. Is Ottwa close to Bloomsdale??

WOW long drive to bloomsdale then I would skip that one not worth the drive for just a measly trophy!

Yea that is a drive. I just got my buddy hooked on pulling his diesel instead of his gass pull truck. We want to hit up some more pulls before the end of the year and i want to blow my tanny up the last little bit before the warrenty runs out.

There's a pull in Dubuque IA this Saturday? Is that to far away?

There is only 1 rule you can't have a 2 tone truck! Sorry Anthony your out! I can't remember the rules they have some weird ones though??

yea this weekend is not a good weekend for me i have a roofing job to do and making some fat cash to fix a failing tranny is a little better offer. Next year i hope to be all over illinios pulling the truck in a 2.6 class if i get a turbo. wouldn't mind having a partner to help out with things and have them pull the truck when i can't.

Back