Any pulls coming up in the TN and southern KY area??

BradJ

Cougar Hunter
Well after a short break due to the past three months having a heavy race schedule and also trying to work the bugs out of Barry's truck. We have decided we need another test pull or two before the season is over. Any pulls out there guys?:rockwoot:

:nail: <---- NAiL iT :evil:poke::rockwoot:

Liberty Ky this weekend , its indoors so rain or shine , diesels usally last , its on yr left off 127 north of russle springs cant miss it

It is on saturday. Pull starts at 7 EST 6 CST. No smoke tube needed. As Rods said diesels are usually last.

Lynn

Hey Brad did you get Barry's tranny lock-up issue fixed? Can't wait to see that truck run next year.

It is on saturday. Pull starts at 7 EST 6 CST. No smoke tube needed. As Rods said diesels are usually last.

Lynn

I would love to be at this pull but I already have other plans being its on Halloween.

Hey Brad did you get Barry's tranny lock-up issue fixed? Can't wait to see that truck run next year.

We should have it sorted out but we need another pull to find out for sure. Our test sled/track wouldn't cut it with the rain we have had lately.

Maybe a fresh rebuild? I woldn't mind finding a close pull to finish the year out.

No, we have not had the trans out yet but that will be in order if the next pull turns out like the last few it has had. Hey, if nothing else we all need to have a get together this winter.

I think we'll make the pull in Covinton Tn. with this much notice, sould'nt be a problem.

Better have her running good u got some more competition lol I got my boost pipe fixed and I will have my new twins done lol

Back