Any track times on 2010+ RAM trucks.

Mooring Product

I just don't care
I have been looking for 1/8th or 1/4 mile times but haven't found any. Whats the story with these trucks?

I just ordered a couple of go fast parts for mine. Will see what happens...

I'd have to dig through the timeslips of various rental & borrowed trucks. I ran Ryan Milliken's tow rig at Ennis this year, IIRC it was 15.60's or so. Box stock except for a mild tune.

Right now the fastest 4th Gen is a 13.05 @ 103

4.56 gears, tuned, converter, cai.....

Sad thing is...... That's a Reg Cab/Short Bed truck powered by a HEMI.
It sucks that HEMI trucks are so slow. A 6.7 would be about the same time, but with a few thousand pounds more.

My post is out in left field, but oh well. Carry on

RLC motorsports has a RCLB that has ran 7.16 in the 1/8th unless it has gone faster since I have heard.

Im getting really discouraged with this truck. $1000+ dollar tuners...slow as hell...turbo lag..

My wife wont even drive it cause its so slow and unresponsive around town...

Im going to try that RaceMe tuner from overseas.

Im getting really discouraged with this truck. $1000+ dollar tuners...slow as hell...turbo lag..

My wife wont even drive it cause its so slow and unresponsive around town...

Im going to try that RaceMe tuner from overseas.

Mine was a laggy pig. I put different gears in it. Couldn't stand it. Love it now. Response is great.

Mine was a laggy pig. I put different gears in it. Couldn't stand it. Love it now. Response is great.

I have 3:73. Im sure the 4;10 would be better off the line but MPG must suffer.

Im going to make it breath better and see..

I get a hair over 18 on highway (just checked on a long trip this weekend) with 37's and 4.56's. That was running 72-74 mph with cruise on.

I get a hair over 18 on highway (just checked on a long trip this weekend) with 37's and 4.56's. That was running 72-74 mph with cruise on.

What year truck. I get 10.8 -11.4 city. I never drive enough highway but I would guess 13.5-14.

I thought everyone liked the 6.7 being just a bigger common rail? This is the first I've heard anyone call them laggy. Now I'm confused.

And how are none past 13's? I thought they liked big chargers?

Last edited:
I thought everyone liked the 6.7 being just a bigger common rail? This is the first I've heard anyone call them laggy. Now I'm confused.

Always said mine was laggy. So laggy I didn't even want it as a matter of fact. The way I look at it is it comes with the territory of 3.4? and 3.7? gears. Better stick with the factory 4.10 if you dislike lag. Especially if you plan to run a tire bigger than stock.

Last edited:

They have these things called 68rfe's and chitty stock rods. Not many people want to pull the motor to put billets in/do a 48re swap so they stay stockish. They people that do build them end up with a better motor if built right imo.

Toops had a customers '08 with the 6.7 and 48re swap making north of 900 on fuel with a single s471 if memory serves me correctly. I don't think it's been to the track yet though.

On edit: I'm retarded, just saw where it was for 2010 and newer 4th gens. Phuck it, I need another beer! :Cheer:

Last edited:
with proper tuning, turbo lag should not be an issue at all.

Back