Anyon have these parts near Indy?

hummin cummins

I have an 07 CR that caught on fire. I need all the hard water lines and fuel lines and various other external parts. Please let me know what you have, thanks.

I may have a radiator laying around that needs a small patch, if you need it you can have it. I could have my ex deliver it to you on her way back from illinois next week.

I have an 07 CR that caught on fire. I need all the hard water lines and fuel lines and various other external parts. Please let me know what you have, thanks.
I just acquired a complete 2006 (or 2007) 5.9 from an automatic application, that has a giant hole in the block.
I got it with pretty much everything, harness, ECM, all hard lines for coolant, fuel, valve cover, etc.

It died because the turbo came apart and the idiot kept running it until it melted down and chucked a rod. :bang

Mark.

I just acquired a complete 2006 (or 2007) 5.9 from an automatic application, that has a giant hole in the block.
I got it with pretty much everything, harness, ECM, all hard lines for coolant, fuel, valve cover, etc.

It died because the turbo came apart and the idiot kept running it until it melted down and chucked a rod. :bang

Mark.

Let me know the price shipped to 46122

PM me the EXACT parts you need OFF THE ENGINE and I'll get the total.

Mark.

Back