Anyone dynoing at scheid?

Numbers sucked on scheids dyno

what were your numbers? im not sure that dyno is very accurate, all the numbers seem pretty low. my buddy just got his truck back together with new tuning and injectors that is supposed to make 450 to the rear wheels, and on sheids dyno it was like 330.

Mine were 613 and 12xx and I was expecting quite bit more

one of my other friends put his common rail cummins on it and he doesnt have a lot of work done, but he made a little over stock rated hp and doubled the torque. doesnt make sense to me but it is what it is. i would like to dyno somewhere else right before sheids next year and then dyno there, just to see how close the numbers are. i know there are many factors that would make it inaccurate but it would be fun to see.

I did a very squirrely 618 last year, but torque was still 1500 something. Didn't have a hitch to strap on to and the truck slid around on the rollers pretty good. Year before with the 6 speed I did 678 1500 something on there.

I dynoed my truck both days and won schieds highest hp both days Friday mine made 613/1202 and sat it was 684/1258 and I didn't do anything form Friday to sat but drive it to the hotel and back

I dynoed my truck both days and won schieds highest hp both days Friday mine made 613/1202 and sat it was 684/1258 and I didn't do anything form Friday to sat but drive it to the hotel and back

Ya that dyno is a fluke I think

Back