Anyone have 3rd gen parts near Indy

hummin cummins

I have an 07 CR that caught on fire. I need all the hard water lines and fuel lines and various other external parts. Please let me know what you have, thanks.

Just curious what caused it to start on fire? It seems I have been hearing more and more of the CR starting on fire from a various amount of different causes. Sorry for your misfortune.

Some are electrical issues related to the grids, from what I have been able to tell.
Some are fuel leaks.

As per his other posting on this same topic, I believe I have everything hummin cummins needs, unfortunately I am a notable distance away, but it's all shippable.

Mark.

Some are electrical issues related to the grids, from what I have been able to tell.
Some are fuel leaks.

Seems to be an issue in the gas trucks as well. Seems like every 03 up dodge we get is burnt to a crisp on interior.

I've little experience in the gassers and burns, can't say that I recall seeing a gasser that was crispied, but anything can happen.

I see a LOT of burns also related to incorrectly done wiring.

I once purchased a 2007 6.7 truck that was crispy crittered and come to find out it was because of a wire running to a relay for the tommy gate rubbing through prior to the circuit breaker/fuse.
Had they put the breaker/fuse near the battery instead of down the line, the truck would still be running.

I'm not complaining, these burns keep me in supply on engine cores. :D

Mark.

My truck was a victim of the passenger side battery catching on fire, from what, I don't know. I'm going to put it back together. It's too nice a truck to part out.

I need fuel lines, water lines and all the lines to the cp3. I also need a passenger side battery box coolant tank and passenger side cowl and pad. Also I have a Air dogg, can I get rid of the fuel filter canister, if not Chris Lang, what do you want for it?

I also would like an SRT 10 hood if anyone knows where I can get one.

Last edited:
For a SRT 10 hood just go to a local Dodge/Ram dealer and get a OEM steel hood you will pay a little more then the cheap ebay fiberglass hoods but the time you or the body guy will have more time and effort into fitting and prepping for paint. I paid $805 with tax on mine and that's only 10% above the dealers cost. Same goes for the upper cowl grille is how they have that listed at the dealer, they don't sale just one side or the other, its both pieces together and are $375 from a dealer with a 10% mark up. I just had to buy both from the dealer this month for the 06 I am building.

For a SRT 10 hood just go to a local Dodge/Ram dealer and get a OEM steel hood you will pay a little more then the cheap ebay fiberglass hoods but the time you or the body guy will have more time and effort into fitting and prepping for paint. I paid $805 with tax on mine and that's only 10% above the dealers cost. Same goes for the upper cowl grille is how they have that listed at the dealer, they don't sale just one side or the other, its both pieces together and are $375 from a dealer with a 10% mark up. I just had to buy both from the dealer this month for the 06 I am building.

Thanks!

Back