Anyone have videos from Mcconnellsburg 10/17

Kevin what class did u pull in? I couldnt stay all night so i only got to watch the hot street class!

There was a guy who was taping allthe classes at the end of the track but i didnt get his name

I pulled hot street. I pulled 10th and had first till the last two trucks. Mat Cooper won and the first Dodge dropped and came back last and got second. It was a long day for me. I had 300 miles on the truck and 4 hours of live tuning before I hooked and another two hour trip home. I didn't even bring my front weight bracket. I had no idea I was even leading till someone told me in the pitts.

I'd like to have had a video to see what the fuel looked like after the live tuning.

I was in the pits and remember your pull, from what i could see your fuel looked good(from what i can remember). But dont hold me to that untill u see a vid if u get to see one!
Im gonna shoot u a PM, i gotta ask ya somethin!

Someone else said it was cleaning it up fairly well. I couldn't get past 3600 on the line and it would pop on top end going down the track before the live tuning. That hook I went to 4k on the line and it held 34-3500 down the track.

I wonder what happened to the Blue Dodge that came in with Mike Hern? That truck usually runs good in hot street.

I had a good time at that pull, Lots of good running trucks

It was a good time. Wish I could have stayed to watch the steam tractors pull the next day.

Back