Anyone here involved with UNOH's pulling truck?

^ skinny dbag kid owned it when i was there live in College Park on the south side towards the welding shop. It was supost to be a bad unit p pumped and all that jazz but still had the ve pump.

current student

Its gotten better. Still peiced together like mentioned. But its been wrapped to look like all the unoh race cars. It has made a few passes. 1st pass was like 250 if I remember right. And yea, done solely on diesel club time. Not in class $.02

It's not that impressive! Most DD trucks on this site make more power. Most videos of it are when Chris Webb drove/owned it

same here. buddy of mine just started and is already complaining about the morons that go there.

its set up a lot better this year. should be able to be competitive in 2.6

I hope it turns out good but from what was seen last year. it pri wouldn't even hang in 2.5 :nail:

I don't know why being a diesel class they don't incorporate that truck into class. not every one that takes diesel class wants to do semis

I hope it turns out good but from what was seen last year. it pri wouldn't even hang in 2.5 :nail:

I don't know why being a diesel class they don't incorporate that truck into class. not every one that takes diesel class wants to do semis

What class would you put it in? They don't consider anything performance as a class.

Probably wouldn't hang in a garden tractor class if it runs like last year...but they sure do look cool when they all stand by it in the pits trying to figure out what just broke.

I guess they tried to pull it in Paulding, Ohio last night and I was told they stalled/snuffed it twice then when they finally get going they went about 250 feet. At least it's finally almost making a full pass I guess?

I seen it run 2with weeks ago in WCH couldn't get it lit twice then the 3rd time it finally got lit and did some where around the 250 mark its starting to take shape... maria stine this next weekend maybe it'll be there

I seen it run 2with weeks ago in WCH couldn't get it lit twice then the 3rd time it finally got lit and did some where around the 250 mark its starting to take shape... maria stine this next weekend maybe it'll be there

What day is that pull! Saturday?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jHt-moteGM"]COTPA 2 6 DIESEL TRUCKS AT THE 2013 PREBLE COUNTY SMOKEOUT EATON, OH - YouTube[/ame]

Here's their hook from Saturday. Starts at about 9:10

I've seen them do this several times this year. If this is suppose to promote a school why do they bother bringing it to the track if they can't even spool it?

Back