Anyone in the high 11s/low 12s quarter mile time?

I ran 11.70's with that exact set. I put a 14mm housing on the 35 and drilled the housing to Westgate both sides. A box 475 with the 1.32ex.

I ran 11.70's with that exact set. I put a 14mm housing on the 35 and drilled the housing to Westgate both sides. A box 475 with the 1.32ex.

That's exactly what I was thinking about doing, I think I have the big housing 35 and I was gonna drill thru the divider in the housing. Was the 1.32 housing laggy? And what exhaust manifold did you run?

It was nothing but a stock manifold flipped upside down, the piping was a source auto kit. I bought the hx35 housing used, it was a banks 14cm, it ran alot better with the bigger housing and waste gate.

It wasn't lagy for me but a kinda loose converter and a healthy pump. Also it was more of a hot rod than a all purpose trailer hauler.

But the main reason I ran the box 475/96/132 was it was cheap, alot better options but they cost. It was a quick set for me for what I had in it.

Daily a 11.58 truck. Stock appearing hx40 and a .060 ish jet. 5x.016s

Please give more details!! I'm running a silver 64, 180 pump, 4ks, 5x.016s, 7mms, 19* timing ( I plan on bumping it up into the mid 20s), stock stall speed, single cab, 140 gph pusher, typical pump mods. I'm trying to piece together a low buck nitrous setup just to help get into the 11s. I'll probably only make it to the track once this year if I'm lucky- Our annual truck day at the track and Dyno

Not trying to hijack by the way

I daily mine 6 days a week, hall firewood, drive on the beach. I've had some 12 second rigs in the past and this feels like the others.

Please give more details!! I'm running a silver 64, 180 pump, 4ks, 5x.016s, 7mms, 19* timing ( I plan on bumping it up into the mid 20s), stock stall speed, single cab, 140 gph pusher, typical pump mods. I'm trying to piece together a low buck nitrous setup just to help get into the 11s. I'll probably only make it to the track once this year if I'm lucky- Our annual truck day at the track and Dyno

Not trying to hijack by the way

It's so basic it hurts. 63mm hx35/40 housing with 40 turbine. Steed speed with t3/t4 adapter. 5x.016. Seth did the pump with 5ks and 191s rack plug ect. Stock stall dpc triple. 26* timing. Cnc ported head. Stock intake. On 3 performance cac. A 100 dollar Nos brand solenoid. And a 10 pound bottle. As soon as you launch you grab the button. Truck has 4:10 gears and no traction aids either.

But the main reason I ran the box 475/96/132 was it was cheap, alot better options but they cost. It was a quick set for me for what I had in it.

Yea you can't beat the price of them and that's why it's so appealing. Right now I have 4ks,5x.16s and a racked pump. I would like to be in the high 11s so I don't know if the 475 and some more fuel and some time dialing it all in will make It possible or not. The other issue is my truck is my work truck.. and needs to be able to pull a trailer and be reliable

Is this the rusted out flatbed truck?

Yes it is Jason. Good memory. We ran 7.70 with it this year. It's my buddy's truck that I have put hours and hours into making it work right. Fuel system is just a raptor that's been shimmed and eaton/aeroquip -10 lines ect. The studs are just h11 studs and 4wd. Just junky all terrains.

I meant 6.70's in the eighth, just reread my post. My phone needs a breathalizer tester added to it before I can text I guess.

LOL I was thinking you must be driving a pro street truck on the weekends, 6.7s is still great though

Back