Anyone Installed Water/meth. Nozzles

mpracehemi

HP NUT
on the inlet/outlet of the i.c.?? Someone told me that they did it for their import car and it made a big diff. With the i.c. being chilled, the air that hit the int. was nice and cold.
I'm just checking to see if anyone has tried this and what was the results..

Water vapor increases the intake charge's K-value, making the CAC more efficient, but then everything downstream of injection should be managed as a wet-flow tract.

I would rather achieve superior thermal transfer with an air/liquid IC/CAC and spray fluid into the intake manifold/port for cylinder-to-cylinder balancing/tuning.

Water vapor increases the intake charge's K-value, making the CAC more efficient, but then everything downstream of injection should be managed as a wet-flow tract.

I would rather achieve superior thermal transfer with an air/liquid IC/CAC and spray fluid into the intake manifold/port for cylinder-to-cylinder balancing/tuning.

Thanks for that info.!!

I just went to your site and OMG you updated AND added alot of goodies....now I gotta figure out how to come up with some $$$$, I want that int. adapt. with the int. set up!!! Real killer set up!!!

Back