Anyone know this truck???

Never seen it but i think i would steer away after reading "bigger valve bodies installed "...

Well for starters, front driveshaft is missing, bumpers dented, big dent in tailgate. Whoever did the tranny work was a hack. They didnt adjust it. Reverse lights are on in park. You have to rock it back and forth once you shut it off to get it started again. That stuff was just from 5min in the gas station after he chased me down tonite.

Well for starters, front driveshaft is missing, bumpers dented, big dent in tailgate. Whoever did the tranny work was a hack. They didnt adjust it. Reverse lights are on in park. You have to rock it back and forth once you shut it off to get it started again. That stuff was just from 5min in the gas station after he chased me down tonite.

Did he not look the truck over before he bought it or drive it

Which is why site unseen is not an option for me... What a mess

My guess is he took the sellers word for it and just looked at pics. Won the auction and had a transporter pick it up for him and when it got to his place. SURPRISE!

Last edited:
Well at least he will be able to return it and is not stuck with it... I went through that when I bought my truck. It sucks going off someones word and finding everything to be a sham! I hope everything works out for him. Thats why It is so important to not be in a hurry to buy anything when you are shopping. Especially with something like a truck! That truck sure looks good in the pictures but god only knows how that thing was driven too! It sucks buying other peoples stuff and not knowing what the hell happened to it or if they even ever kept the servicing up on it. You end up with a one thing after another truck.

seller has their number at the bottom of the ad....

the rocking to start is just a misadjusted shift cable under the dash...can fix that in 2 seconds and it will cure the reverse in park lights too.

There ain't no way I'm going to drop 20k and not do the "touchy feely" and I would never
expect anyone else to either.

I'd kill my kid if he pulled something like that....... buyer OR seller.

Yea the misspelling and bad grammar would have been enough to pass on the truck.

odds are he's stuck with the truck. besides, another couple grand and it's fixed

Dont know if he kept it or not. He never brought it into the shop, so I'm thinking he might have sent it back. So if it comes back up on ebay it does not look like the pictures.

Back