Anyone make a 5 inch exhaust duals kit?

yamaman

Hey everyone just wonderinf if anyone company makes like a 5 inch cool duals kit? Is there even enough room for this? Would it have to be a custom job? Thanks guys

As far as I know no one makes it. I was looking for a while and even emailed MBRP and they said there is not enough room. I am sure with a big enough lift you could make something work but over the rear axle and around the spare tire is already pretty tight with the 4" cool duals.

Not exactly what your looking for, but I am pretty happy with my magnaflow 5" stainless single. Fit n finish is great and one of the only places I could find 5" in stainless, even comes with a cat delete pipe in the kit (nice little bonus)

You could makes it work if you didnt have a spare tire. As stated noone makes a kit but its just pipe, one could fab it if they had the skill and time.

I was going to do the same thing on my ex..... But time is a big factor for me cause I have none to spare.

I was thinking of going with 5in turbo to the splitter, having a splitter made single 5in in dual 4in out

Awesome thanks guys. Looks like it will just have to be a 4 inch then. I need to keep my spare there just won't work anywhere else. Maybe someday I this truck will be a toy and I can throw the spare in the bed.

Back