anyone recognize this description of a truck?

dennhop

So one of my coworkers came up to me, and was talking about a buddy/cousin/relative/uncle/whatever's pulling truck. The only thing I know about it is that he claims its a Dodge, with a powerstroke motor, running twin turbos, and the guy who owns it is named Gary. He's from kentucky, and that's all I know.
I'm already about to throw the :bs: on him, but I figured before I did, if anyone happened to know anything at all about the guy or the truck? I figured if it's true, then the rumors of a Dodge promod pulling truck running a Powerstroke motor should be fairly easy to verify, since that seems to be an assbackward way to build a truck.

Just kind of curious if any of you all have ever heard of a guy like this....

Never heard of it. That and us here in KY are smarter than that dispite popular belief.

Never heard of it. That and us here in KY are smarter than that dispite popular belief.

LMFAO!!!! I kinda wish I'd planned that one out, but I can't take credit for that one!:Cheer::lolly:

According to my coworker, his buddy "wanted a V8 motor for pulling, because it was bigger". Oh, and the entire motor is custom built with parts that you can't buy...

I'm not saying anything; I'm just saying.

Last edited:
Maybe its like the UNOH truck, it exists but that doesn't mean its ever been at a pull.

My guess is they are Claiming they "Know" the Double Overtime crew.......Got to love people like that......

My guess is they are Claiming they "Know" the Double Overtime crew.......Got to love people like that......

They probably do know the cousin's sister's neighbor's dog's brother inlaw's best friend that owns the truck......

People are wacked out, i heard more crazy chit about my stock Turbo/injector/cp3 01 gmc having this and that done to it. Christ i had the thing apart at work for head gaskets and studs and i kept hearing about all the duramax parts we have in stock, and the stroker i was building. And this is in Central/upstate NY were truck pulling is still in the darkages. Im suprised there aren't rumors of plutonium powered trucks coming to some of the bigger organizations.

They probably do know the cousin's sister's neighbor's dog's brother inlaw's best friend that owns the truck......

People are wacked out, i heard more crazy chit about my stock Turbo/injector/cp3 01 gmc having this and that done to it. Christ i had the thing apart at work for head gaskets and studs and i kept hearing about all the duramax parts we have in stock, and the stroker i was building. And this is in Central/upstate NY were truck pulling is still in the darkages. Im suprised there aren't rumors of plutonium powered trucks coming to some of the bigger organizations.

Same here back when I had my 04.5 puller all in the first year pulling the old 2.5 class. I won a few pulls and then all the sudden I had twin turbo's, 490+ cubic inches, 500hp injectors. Even had a group of guys walk by the truck in the pits, and thier "leader" I guess you would call him, was pointing at it saying "That sum***** is bad... its got 2 huge semi turbo's plus a 300hp shot of NAWS (his exact words), I garrantee he's got over $100K under the hood". I was on the other side of the truck listening to the great discription of mods I had thinking to my self :what:

Same here back when I had my 04.5 puller all in the first year pulling the old 2.5 class. I won a few pulls and then all the sudden I had twin turbo's, 490+ cubic inches, 500hp injectors. Even had a group of guys walk by the truck in the pits, and thier "leader" I guess you would call him, was pointing at it saying "That sum***** is bad... its got 2 huge semi turbo's plus a 300hp shot of NAWS (his exact words), I garrantee he's got over $100K under the hood". I was on the other side of the truck listening to the great discription of mods I had thinking to my self :what:
I didn't see any of that, All i could see was the GIF in your Sig. LOL

Yeah its hipnotic. Sometimes I catch my self being in a tranc at my own posts.

Kino, Im all ready easily distracted but your sig makes it worse. Is it from Cool Hand Luke?

haha i was just thinking the same thing about his signature. it kinda does put you in a trance glad to see im not the only one haha

Why yes, yes is it from that movie.........[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kliy32YWFcU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kliy32YWFcU[/ame]

Who cares about the original post, all i like talking about is that gif! LOL

So, back to the original topic, does anyone recognize those jugs-I mean truck? Lol!

A bunch of years ago my buddy had an AMC rebel, cowl hood, nice paint job, sharp mag wheels, engine was a totally stock little inline 6. We were at a car show and just to be a smart ass he wrote 600hp in the hp field on the registration sign for the car. We stood not far from the car and watched 2 guys go "wow 600hp, its gotta have a small block chevy" The one guy looked under the car, stands back up and says to his buddy " Yeah, no mistaken that small block oil pan" We were freakin dying of laughter after they left. It was probably this co worker dennhop is talking about.

Now back to staring at the boobs.

Back