Anyone recognize this performance box?

seriousdiesel

Had a guy bring me a performance box to ask if I knew anything about it. He got the thing in a trade of some sorts. This thing looks pretty dated, and he said he knew it did tap the pump wire. Do any of you original diesel performance gurus recognize this box? Anyone have any info on it?:thankyou2:

SDC11810.jpg

SDC11809.jpg

SDC11808.jpg

SDC11807.jpg

SDC11811.jpg

Last edited:
the origonal blue chip box. They did work and they did fry pumps.....

Malcolm

I've seen one of those before, but don't know what they are called.. The guy that had it told me it was a fueling box.. Id like to know exactly what the name of it is too...

Blue chip crossed my mind when I first saw it. Anyone know how it hooks up or adjusts?
the origonal blue chip box. They did work and they did fry pumps.....
Im guessing that this box would be best continuing to collect dust?

You can change the power level with those jumpers , need instructions tho

Blue chip crossed my mind when I first saw it. Anyone know how it hooks up or adjusts?
Im guessing that this box would be best continuing to collect dust?

They work I know a few guys still running them. As far as the frying pumps go I think poor fuel pressure did more harm than those boxes did. I bet Blue Chip would help you with install information.

Well I can't touch yours and she can't touch me so the ruling stands, Travis' is the best :bow:

Last edited:
Yep, Blue Chip box!!!

I have one of the old 3 wire units!!!

Thing runs like a scalded cat!!!

Truck makes 435 HP with it off, and 630 with it on....

the tune in my box fuels like a drag comp!!

I still run a old box like that too, fueling only, I have an edge ez for timing. Mine is a B-D, but was the same as the blue chip, I took all the jumpers off, highest setting, and either run it on or off....and yeah dieselfreak is right it sure adds a kick in the pants.

Back