anyone running dual cp3s with 90hp nozzles

josh03

don't ask
done some looking and haven't really found what I'm looking for, but just wanted some input from those who have run dual stock pumps with 30lpm or 90 horse injectors. Bad idea? Work ok? Don't plan on running it forever, but they are the injectors I have at the moment, and everything is going to be done in steps... thinking of adding the dual pumps and a 62/480 combo first and run it turned down, then 625s and valve springs, then bigger nozzles... am I way off in my thinking? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

oh, and to those (if any) that have run the 90hp/dual pump combo, what kind of power did you see with your setup?

I seen dual's on stock injecStors. Bowersock was running them on his old shortbed. Seem to work well on his truck running a smarty and a 66 turbo.

I put dual CP3's on for a buddy, this truck has been running a 120% CP3 under a duramax CP3, with 90 horse sticks, a 64, and studs for the last 40,000 or so miles. It's an 03 with a 6 spd. The only major problem he has had is that he breaks hard lines going from the pumps to the rail. I know you're planning on going bigger so it won't be that bad, but for the guy I put them on for it was a complete waste of money.

thanks for the info... Ya, my plan was keeping the 90s on for a while to keep the power held back until I am able to get all the proper supporting mods on (i.e. springs and studs) and then put the bigger nozzles on and turn up the smarty

Back