anyone seen these billet manifolds ?T3,T4,T6

That top one with the T6 and the two waste gates, I think is the one we had custom ordered and installed it a couple days ago.

Aluminum exhaust manifolds??? Are you serious lol. Think about it, what happens to a pop can when you heat it with a lighter..........

Are these billet aluminum?

Aluminum exhaust manifolds??? Are you serious lol. Think about it, what happens to a pop can when you heat it with a lighter..........

who said anything about aluminum? :confused:

or do you not understand what "billet" means?

The aluminum comments came from a progression of assumptions and a :kick:

These are steel, not stainless (for machining reasons), not aluminum.

I would like to see them take out the "pie" piece that tilts the flange down and just weld on the T6 flange vertical.

Last edited:
I agree with the ''pie'' piece should not have had it, now the turbo won't clear the hood and when pointed down it is rubbing against the shock. Had to go to a smaller shock to make it fit.

So victor, is it just because the 400 based turbo you are running? How close is it to the hood? Would a 66 fit? With the manifold upside down?

That manifold has a T4 flandge that is bored out and that gives it that angle, Then the T6 is welded on it which puts it out there a bit. The 400 based turbo will not clear the hood by almost 2 inches but it will fit angled down towards the shock. The stock oil line will also have to be re routed around the manifold.

Ok I have to run it up cause I have twins, so I should be fine with my 66 on top of the manifold? With just the t4

It should fit with the t4 but it will be close or you can have it straight without the angle.

How large are the ports on these compared to a ported 3 piece such as ATS or PDI? Also, a single 44mm wastegate should be plenty right. I just got rid of a Silverbullet and ported PDI 3 piece. Going the t4 route now or even t6 if it there's any advantage.

Robert

i ordered one with t4 2 ports and a waste gate option. putting precision 46mm on there. should be here this week. sick manifold

One set of twins done with this manifold, two more that have given deposits.

Really nice piece to work with, and the ability to change things to your suit the particular trucks needs is great.

Back