Anyone up to haul a tractor?

4rcFed

Might as well ask here. Need a JD 2240 hauled from Indiana to Pennsylvania, or if anyone would let me borrow / rent a trailer, I can get it myself.

Just let me know if anyone will let go of a trailer for a weekend, or if you know anyone that is willing to do a haul.

No real need date yet. Moving into a new place at the end of the month. It would be nice within the next month.

I have a few folks willing to lend me various trailers in KY. That may be an option, but an awkward one. I can pick up a trailer on the way to IN, and haul the tractor home, but then I have to make an empty haul to KY to return the trailer and an empty ride back home. It would be great if I can find one locally to rent, or see what someone would charge to bring this thing to me.

No real need date yet. Moving into a new place at the end of the month. It would be nice within the next month.

I have a few folks willing to lend me various trailers in KY. That may be an option, but an awkward one. I can pick up a trailer on the way to IN, and haul the tractor home, but then I have to make an empty haul to KY to return the trailer and an empty ride back home. It would be great if I can find one locally to rent, or see what someone would charge to bring this thing to me.

Give me some zip codes. Im coming to Pittsburgh on the evening of the 26th. I should be able to hook ya up.

Back