Armstrong header FS or Trade BRAND NEW>>

wpeschel

Psyko
I have a Bodie Armstrong header that Im putting up forsale.. I did not get a chance to install this.. I have decided to run a compound setup, and have recently found that this will not work in a compound set up. It has two bungs welded into it for a egt, and drive pressure guages... If you have a aftermarket 3 piece exhaust manifold we may can work something out.. I am thinking of going with a PDI.. The price is 400 bucks OBO plus shipping...

Attachments

• header1.jpg
    header1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 36
  • header3.jpg
    header3.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 28
  • header4.jpg
    header4.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 11
  • header5.jpg
    header5.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 34
  • header6.jpg
    header6.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 32
  • header7.jpg
    header7.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 32
why wont it work in twins??

I read it on RIDE42's forsale thread.. Just assumed it would not work.. And by the way I will be giveing you a call in the near future about the twinzzz we discussed.. If you think it will work I might hang onto it and see if it will work.. Let me know..

It will DEFINITELY fit with one of my set-ups. If you still want to sell it, I will swap you a brand new 3pc for it. either way LMK. :Cheer:

I read it on RIDE42's forsale thread.. Just assumed it would not work.. And by the way I will be giveing you a call in the near future about the twinzzz we discussed.. If you think it will work I might hang onto it and see if it will work.. Let me know..

glad you are going to keep it since i read that it CAN be used in a twin set. it will get used in my twin set when i build them.

Garrett

Back