Army Bound

ShopeRam

Hey Im stephen Shope from Nashville TN. Im going to Basic training @ Fort Knox, KY the 24th of this month. My MOS is 19kilo"M1A1 Tanker" I just want the diesel family to know I'll be thinking of everyone and I'm going to miss everyone.:eek:wned:

Last edited:
good luck and hey no matter what they tell u trust me its okay to get off the tank now and again.

I could try to give you all that b.s. stuff like keep your head down and avoid attention. However the real truth is have fun and try to keep positive. Ft. Knox is OSUT right?

You have any last minute questions, just ask.

HAHA I was reading Gunnin's mind when I read what you posted. I say have fun you will enjoy it, at least I did. Not sure if the Army does this or not, but try to get promoted during boot/tech/AIT because each rank is more money in your pocket and try not to hang out with the guys doing nothing but *****ing and saying they can't wait to get out. They will just bring you down and soon you will be hating life as well. HAVE, BE SAFE.

Hey Im stephen Shope from Nashville TN. Im going to Basic training @ Fort Knox, KY the 24th of this month. My MOS is 19kilo"M1A1 Tanker" I just want the diesel family to know I'll be thinking of everyone and I'm going to miss everyone.:eek:wned:

Thank You!

:bow:

I'm excited I really am. Hell two weeks flew by so its right around the corner.

that is what sets the grunts apart pride never met a grunt who was not cocky

I don't know cause I have plenty of pride and attitude and can give an infantry guy all that he can handle. My buddy found out the hard way after wrestling, it was funny. Dang army rangers!

I don't know cause I have plenty of pride and attitude and can give an infantry guy all that he can handle. My buddy found out the hard way after wrestling, it was funny. Dang army rangers!

x2 met a couple cocky dirt pounders as well and lawn darts

dont be afirad to step up and be a leader either and a go getter.. just be smart about it ;)

When will you be arriving in town? I am close enough that your tank rattles my windows.

i will tell you what i tell all my soldiers, the army is what you make it if you try to stand out and move up fast you will if you try to be a chit bag you will. put what you want into it and the army will give you the same back. i was a PFC humping threw florida in my third phase of ranger school, why cause i wanted that tab now im soon off to selection to get my green beret. hold your head high volunteer for everything and if you dont know dont be scarred to ask. and remember the sky is blue cause god loves the infantry and Rangers always lead the way.

SHOPERAM thank you for your service.If any of you need any thing don't hesitate to ask. another forum i'm part of used to send care packages all the time.

Back