At a Cross Road Which way....

Newtodagame

I know. I know. It's been discussed many a times. I have recently purchased a Jeep SRT8 (2014) so with that being said I didn't sale my truck and will never sale it for certain reasons (memorial) I have acquired 10's of k's of $'s in parts to build this thing in the past year or so, ( was a gas guy) sold off my Grand National and Nova SS
Inventory to Consider:
HTT 64/71/13 SS (T-3)
S-480/96/ 1.32 (T-6) - needs new wheel ( Jose FI- 84mm fmw)
Stainless Diesel 2nd gen t-3 manifold
Stainless Diesel 2nd gen t-4 manifold a/external gate provision
50mm Tial Gate
New body inj. BMS sac 60%
Twin pump kit stockers (Both new 1 6.7 and 1 lbz pump)
Stainless Diesel Twin Kit ( 300/400)
Intake shelf milled off ZZ FAB Intake w/ single spray Bar
Manning Motorsports Intercooler (Soon)
Full trans build done (150-200 rpm below stock stall)
No lift pump decision yet maybe case titanium 220 gph
Engine has been built
188/220 with springs,pushrods etc..
All internal fasteners are upgraded as well as 625's on head.
USA peened/polished and x-rayed Connecting Rods w/ARP fasteners
03-04 pistons .020
Balanced Bottom End
Head was prepped with coolant plugs
Motorsport Diesel Coolant Bypass
Amsoil Dual Bypass
Too Many AutoMeter Factory Match Gauges
EFI

Now with these current goodies and more Would you do twins for a D.D or Big Single. No towing at moment or in foreseeable future. At or slightly above sea level.

You sold a GN and kept the dodge? My heart beaks, but as far as your question goes, twins especially with a lower than stock converter.

Last edited:
You cant run 2 manifolds at once. If your interested in letting one go let me know. Other then that twins.

Yea just don't wanna spend months getting tuning done on just the twins not to mention EFI etc... Since I'm throwing a lot into the Jeep very soon as well.

There is nothing like the feel of a big single hitting but twins are easier and cleaner to drive as you shouldn't have to worry about driving around smoke....

Back