At what point do you call something "ABANDONED"?

BigPapa

Truckless
I sold everything out of my totalled '95 for an auto-to-manual conversion to a guy in PA last August/September. He sent the check and said he would come by and pick it up when he went down to Pensacola to pick up a truck he'd bought on a government auction. I talked to him through PM's about once or twice a month through the end of the year and then he kind of disappeared. The last time I heard from him was May. He has my name, address, and cell number. I have tried to call him several times, leaving him voice mails, and sent him several PM's in the past few weeks with no repsonse. I do not have his mailing address to send a registered letter or anything like that.

I thought I had a guy from here going to PA to pickup a truck, and he was going to take it to him back in December, but my guy's deal fell through. I've even offered to sell it for him and get him his money back, again, with no response. Now I have MadMike that can take it to him next month if I can get a hold of him.

At what point do you think I can say it's abandoned and sell it to someone else?

Sounds to me like you've done enough, if he can't answer or return a call after that long I'd move on.

Whats the guys screen name maybe somebody knows him. Something may have happened to him that you dont know about

Have you posted his sreen name over there to see if anybody knows him?

Back