Atlas rear leaf springs

RedPuller

Diesel Inside
Need to sell the Atlas leaf springs on the truck to make room for the rear-end winter frame boxing I plan on doing.
The springs will come with the u-bolts and axle clamps since i won't need them anymore as well.
Specs on the springs are 8" of lift, 3" wide...... I never used the factory blocks after I installed these and was able to fit 38" Boggers on the rear with no fitment issues. I picked them up direct from Atlas Spring Co. in Azuza, CA about 3 years back and are for a Ram 3500. Not sure if they would work for a 2500, I can't remember if the 2500 springs are 3" wide or 2.5". Asking $475, buyer pays shipping or local pick-up prefered.

Here are some pics.....yes, they are still on the truck but will be removed soon and even sooner upon sale. :)

Joe

Attachments

• WFI_5156x.jpg
    WFI_5156x.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 72
  • WFI_5157x.jpg
    WFI_5157x.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 53
Bump.

Yes, sir, not exactly welding axle to frame but making rear end completely solid. Gonna make brackets so axle is still removable but need to get rid of these perfectly good leaf springs first. :poke: :)

Joe

8 inch lift total ?

How much more compare to stock height?

I think stock blocks should be aprox 4-5 inch, witch means 3-4 inch from stock height? :pop:

How stiff they are compared to stock ?

Well, I did not use the stock blocks but I ordered them 8" over stock so that's how they came. I was able to put 38" Boggers on the rears and they fit fine.
As for the ride, they ride better than my factory springs surprisingly and ride better than my '06 does. LOL

Joe

Bumpin'.

Gonna be taking these off the truck soon so......anyone?:)

Joe

Back