ATS DIESEL STAGE 6 47re 4x4

edmeyers

Addicted Diesel
ATS DIESEL STAGE 6 47re

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/pts/5492491650.html

Fresh rebuilt ATS stage 6 47re 4x4 complete with standalone controller and all wiring hoses coolers shifter drive lines billet flex plate and transfer case.

Over 15k in value an absolute steal at only $8999

I had this installed in one of my trucks for years it works flawless I sent it back to ATS for a rebuild so it is just like new. the transmission alone from ATS is 11k and all the misc parts needed to install it add up quick.

Buy from me and save thousands.

Cummins diesel race transmission the absolute best money can buy.

Was installed in a 2nd gen quad cab long bed

I'd beg to differ that anything from ats is the best money can buy especially a transmission but either way glws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I respect your opinion about so I revise the statement to the best ATS has to offer.

Well I don't know Tim so that maybe true, but ATS is one of the largest names in the business so while you may buy from another vendor it won't be the same name brand. I not saying one brand is better or worst it's just one company has built a brand that has more recognition. The same as Kleenex vs generic tissue paper.
What I have for sale it a ATS Trans that was built by ATS you won't find it cheaper for all the components included anywhere this is a bolt on kit. Which means all the frustrations I went through installing it and misc parts that were bought to make it right are included. Anyone who has had to built from scratch can appreciate. Plus there are no core charges. You keep all of your old parts and can sell of what ever.

Besides isn't this a diesel community and should we try to help our community this is a for sale post if your interested in posting your opinion on products and their cost and performance their is a place in the forum for that but to smear a classified ad with it is petty and unhelpful and works directly against the very principal of the swap meet category.

In my eyes it would be no different than standing in front of a Walmart spouting half price sale at Kmart.

Tim Barber would build one for about half that price. Just saying...
Way to derail his thread.
And I doubt tim is half the stage 6 with a standalone controller and billet flex plate and the addons.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back