May 30, 2014 - TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLS
15200 West 6th Ave, Golden CO 80401

DATE:
May 31, 2014 - DRAG RACES
3051 South Rooney Road, Morrison CO 80465
Rain Date - Sunday June 1, 2014

ADMISSION:
Adults $25.00 (Weekend Pass)
Kids (Ages 6-12) $10.00 (Weekend Pass - Kids 5 & under free)
Competitor Fee's $25.00 Entrance fee for all drag racers, sled pullers, show n shine & burnout contest

Buy your tickets in advance online with PROMO code NHRDA and save 20% http://nhrdatickets.eventbrite.com

ALL COMPETITORS MUST REGISTER AT NHRDA BOOTH

TECH CARDS FEES:
Drag Racing
$75.00 Top Diesel & Pro Stock
$40.00 Pro Street & Super Street
$20.00 Super Diesel and Sportsman
Sled Pulling $20.00 Sled Pull Hook Fees Registration 5pm-6:30pm at NHRDA booth.
Buy your tech cards in advance on line and save $5.00! http://nhrdatickets.eventbrite.com

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: (scheduled times may vary)

FRIDAY: 5pm - Gates open at Jefferson County Fairgrounds

SLED PULLS 7pm - NHRDA Super Stock Diesel, 3.0 Class and 2.6 Class
- NSPA Classes TBA

SATURDAY: 9am - Competitor gates open at Bandimere Speedway
10am - Spectator gates open

DRAG RACING 12am - 5pm - NHRDA Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street, Super Street, Super Diesel and Sportsman

SHOW N SHINE 12am - 4pm - All competitors must sign up at NHRDA Trailer - $10.00 fee

DYNO 12am - 5pm - Must signup at the dyno and pay $75.00 fee

BURNOUT 5pm/End of Racing - First 10 competitors to signup at NHRDA Trailer - $10.00 fee

Don-Mountain-2014-Poster-Web.png

Room is book. Babysitter booked for the kids. Trailer ready togo. Check. Tow truck ready check. Race truck uuummmmm better start putting it together LOL

Room is book. Babysitter booked for the kids. Trailer ready togo. Check. Tow truck ready check. Race truck uuummmmm better start putting it together LOL

Dont forget my Gibby's or i will tell a story about you peeing on a Tire :hehe:

So lets get some kind of roll call going on

Who is coming to Denver in 2 weeks

Buckwheat will be there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATS Diesels on the Mountain kicks off the action on May 30th at Jefferson County Fairgrounds.

The NHRDA and NSPA are having a joint Sled pull that will feature the following classes.

NSPA - Workstock
NSPA - 2.5 Class
NHRDA / NSPA - 2.6 Class
NHRDA / NSPA - 3.0 Class
NHRDA - Super Stock

Gates open at 5pm
Competition - 7pm till finished

Admission - Weekend pass also good for Saturday event
Adults - $25.00
Kids 6-12 $10.00
Kids 5 & under are free

Purchase your ticket in advance and save 20% off admission when you use promo code NHRDA

Go to http://www.nhrda.com to get your tickets today

Jefferson County Fairgrounds - 15200 West 6th Ave, Golden CO 80401

10365831_709323959128096_7664244389710935133_n.png

One of the better events I have been too. Many, many spectators and a decent racer turn out. The race track is awesome as are the grounds and crew.

Event clicked off very well. I will be back for this one for sure.

The driver of the white Dodge in S.S. hopefully received an a$$ chewing for driving 30mph down the center of the track all the way to the stripe and then stopping in the groove dumping oil the whole way.

watching the live feed looks like the elevation played hell on a lot of folks...

It is a awesome track and the crew does not play around there either. I can say it was the most stringent tech inspection I had be through. Do not show up at this track not meeting tech for sure.

Last edited:
The event was run very well, fast paced as well I found my limits on the transmission as well, spiked the temp over 260 and locked me out of overdrive in the finals of sportsman. So a win and a runner up made for a good weekend still.

watching the live feed looks like the elevation played hell on a lot of folks...

It is a awesome track and the crew does not play around there either. I can say it was the most stringent tech inspection I had be through. Do not show up at this track not meeting tech for sure.

Agreed on the tech. I saw many trucks turned back as their battery shutoff and N/S switches not working. I like that about them, usually when tech is tough it'll be a well run track and vise versa.

Back